Herbal Pest Control Services for Termite, Mumbai
Termite Terminator Treatment
Termites are a standout amongst the most risky wood wrecking creatures. They abide underneath a layer of thin dark colored mud like material which makes following them troublesome. Termites may exhume the wood with the goal that lone a thin layer of wood is left at first glance between their holes and the outside.
Home grown, with its wide involvement in the field, gives complete termite control Service arrangements that are Herbal, with its wide involvement in the field, gives far reaching termite control Service arrangements that are durable and financially savvy. The kinds of termite control Service treatment measures Herbal joins incorporate-coordinate fluid medications and fluid medicines connected at different powerless areas of the property. The group of specialists at Herbal embraces a careful investigation of the customer's property to discover the power of the harm and recommend arrangements likewise.
Anti Termite Treatment Mumbai (Pre-Construction & Post Construction Termite Control)
Have you observed any of the following lately?
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped.
- A temporary swarm of winged insects in your home or from the soil around your home.
- Any cracked or bubbling paint or frass (termite droppings).
- Mud tubes on exterior walls, wooden beams, or in crawl spaces.
- Discarded wings from swarmers.
Is your building or wood works are infested with termites?
These are strong indicators that point towards only one thing – termite infestation. Termite infestation is difficult to detect as they work from the inside to the outside. Termites need cellulose to survive and your belongings like wood (your furniture, boxes or even wooden flooring, doors and window frames) and paper are majorly at risk. Termites actually live hundreds of feet below the ground (right near the foundation of your house or building). Termite infestation is not in numbers of tens or hundreds. There would be huge colonies in thousands that you have to deal with. They spread their wings in no time eating into every corner of your home or office. If neglected you might just not have anything left in a few months time.
You definitely do not want to loose your important papers, expensive furniture and other belongings to these pests. Call the experts today.
Scope Of Our Anti Termite Treatment
The chemical barrier for your premise to have a termite free property - WARRANTY for 10 Years!
Pre-Construction Anti Termite Treatment
If you are planning to build a house or develop your property for building your office, termite control is the first thing you should think of. We use highly professional and advanced techniques for treating the termite infestation problem. Direct liquid treatments are applied to the outside, inside and also in the foundation to eliminate the termites completely. Direct injection of liquid pesticide (termiticide) in areas like the foundation, within the foundation walls and also areas under the concrete slabs is part of our specialized termite control treatment plan.
Pre-Construction Termite Treatment Stages:
- We treat the sides and bottom surface of the foundation trenches and pits with chemical to a height of about 30cm at the rate of 5 Lit. per square meter of surface area.
- Backfill earth on each side of all built up walls, which will be in immediate contact with the foundation, should be treated with chemical at the rate of 7.5Lit. per linear meter of vertical surface of the substructure, to a depth of 45cm and width of 15cm. The chemical shall be directed towards the masonry surfaces so that earth in contact with these surfaces is well treated with the chemical.
- Before laying the floor, treat the top surface of the consolidated earth within the plinth walls with chemical at the rate of 5lit. per square meter. Ensure back fill against foundation is treated to its full depth.
- Builders should take care that any disruption of the barrier during later construction work (e.g. creation of gardens over the treated barrier), may lead to untreated gaps.
Post Construction Anti-Termite Treatment (For Existing Buildings)
Treatment To Masonry Foundation (External Side)
- If there is loose soil around the walls of your building, we dig a shovel width trench close to the external wall of the building exposing the foundation wall surface upto a depth of 50cm.
- If there exists a concrete cover or masonry apron around the walls of your building, holes are drilled as close as possible to the plinth wall about 300mm (1ft) apart from each other. Insecticide is then poured, so that it reaches the soil to eliminate the termites present there and to stop them from re-infesting. If your building is on pillars, the holes are drilled around the pillars and insecticide poured into the soil.